Registration for Hirslanden Healthline membership
We offer the following to all semi-privately insured patients or patients with private supplemental insurance as part of a Hirslanden Healthline membership:
- Multilingual medical advice around the clock (24/7)
- Arrangement and organisation of specialist appointments - you quickly gain access to the Hirslanden network
- Consultations from home via telemedicine (on request and depending on the situation)
- Support in obtaining second opinions by recommending medical specialists and making appointments at the same time
- Coordination of treatment and rehabilitation stay
- Medical advice and support in case of accident and illness abroad - Membership includes repatriation insurance. Should a return transport to Switzerland be necessary, Healthline will cover the costs of organisation, care and transport to a Hirslanden hospital.
The membership fee is CHF 35.00 per year. The membership is for you personally and cannot be transferred.